If you have curly hair
- Apply product evenly from scalp to ends. The key to great curls is to use enough product and keep your hands out of the hair while drying.
- Work with the natural texture of the hair, especially for summer time. If you have a natural wave just twist the hair and diffuse, just don’t forget the product.
- I love to twist the pieces to help the structure of their curl and eliminate frizz before diffusing. It’s a smoother look than just diffusing it by itself.
For your everyday style routine
- Work with your stylist to come up with a plan that is easy for you to replicate at home. Be realistic about what you’re willing to do everyday, and you will never have a bad hair day.
- Use air control when drying on each section at the root for extra hold.
- When styling wet hair, remove about 70% of moisture before adding products; this saves time and allows the product to penetrate the hair better.
- Using the right product in the right hair makes a huge difference. When you buy product always make sure you know how to use it.
- When blow drying hair use a brush that creates some tension when drying to train cowlick in the bang area, brush forward and down towards the face making sure the dyer is following in the same direction. This also helps create the perfect sweepy bang.
- Remove the moisture starting at the root, always direct the airflow down the hair dshaft as you would want to seat the cuticle down for maximum amounts of shine and a smooth texture.
- When blow drying, use the nozzle on your dryer to control airflow.
- Sue style prep on dry hair before flat ironing to control humidity.
- Use air control and hair to create texture.
For fine hair
- I like to backcomb at the root and flat iron over it, from the Crown up. Let it cool then take a brush and brush the backcombing out. This provides amazing body!
- Sprinkle hair potion at the scalp area then use your blow-dryer and tousle with fingers to distribute.
If you want a lot of volume
- Always start blow-drying at the crown and the roots to create your base and desired direction. Always blow-dry down the hair shaft. It gives you amazing shine.
- When working for volume; make sure that the airflow actually reaches down the base of the air while working the hair away from the scalp. Making sure the base is dry will help to keep bounce in the hair. Also keep the airflow focused down the hair shafts, in the same direction the hair grow. This helps to seal down the cuticle and add shine.
For a flawless face
- Use the tinted moisturizer under a pressed powder for a light coverage.
- Always clean your your face! Cleaning daily with cleanser, toner and moisturizer will keep your face looking fresh and glowing. It will also help your makeup go on smoothly and improve your skin elasticity.
- Apply liquid makeup with a damp sponge for a natural finish.
- Leave intensive hydrating masque in the refrigerator and smooth on sunburned skin!